Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) created History by becoming the only country to push the spacecraft Mangalyaan (Mars craft) in mars orbit in its first attempt
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) created History by becoming the only country to push the spacecraft Mangalyaan (Mars craft) in mars orbit in its first attempt.
Indian Space Research Organisation’s (ISRO) Mars Orbiter Mission (MOM) may be the cheapest (around 450 CR / $74 million) satellite launcher plan in the world and took merely 25 months to make it possible.
It is proud moment for all Indians. Congratulations to all Scientist who made this possible and my countryman’s. It’s been great day in Indian space history.
Mars Orbiter Mission – is India’s first interplanetary mission to planet Mars with an orbiter craft designed to orbit Mars in an elliptical orbit with the objective is to develop the technologies required for design, planning, management and operations of an interplanetary mission.
YUVRAJ SINGH – Fighting against CANCER.
“Player of the Tournament” of ICC Cricket World Cup 2011. Record holder of the six sixes in an over.
Fastest fifty in T 20. Leopard on field……….
One and only YUVRAJ SINGH now battling with CANCER.
Pray for him…
Get Well Soon Yuvraj.
Yuvraj Singh currently reading ” Its Not About the Bike – Lance Armstrong” book.
Cyclist Lance Armstrong suffered by same type of cancer and after recovery from the cancer he won Tour D France race 7 times in a row.
Veeru slammed 219 off 149 balls and become second batsman in one-day cricket history after Sachin Tendulkar.
Only batsman who hit double century as a captain. Both double centurions from India.
Fastest double century. Sachin Tendulkar took 147 balls to get 200 runs and Sehwag took 140 balls.
Sehwag hit the ball 7 times to six and 25 times to boundaries.
Virendra Sehwag lived up to fans expectations. Hats Off to Veeru
Virendra Sehwag said “ I was telling Gambhir that if we are patient, we can get plenty runs here. The wicket was good, the outfield was fast and the boundaries were short. Genuine batting wicket, you just have to spend some time and carry on with the shots. I picked the gaps and when I hit sixes i keep the bat straight. Thanks to my family and friends. Our top order was not contributing and we needed starts. I never changed my style of play, I played my shots throughout, It was only after the batting powerplay started, I felt that I could reach double hundred. Also when Sammy dropped me (at 170), I knew that God was with me. I just wanted to stay till the 45th/ 46th over, I am 33 years now, I am an old man and my back is stiff, I will have an ice bath and try to get back on the field.”
6 Double Centuries and 2 Triple Centuries in his 72 Tests span like an extra ordinary achievement. He is the first Indian to hit 6 double centuries, Rahul Dravid having 5.
Second Day of Third Test:
When Sachin Tendulkar scored his 28th run in first test against West Indies he became the first cricketer in the history of cricket who scored 15000 runs in test cricket.
He reached that marked in 182nd test and seems nobody near him.
He has already hit 51 centuries in Test and 48 centuries in One-Day format. Now fans are waiting for his 100th century.
Sunil Gavaskar from India was the first cricketer who had reached 10000 runs in test cricket.
Highest Run getters in Test Cricket.
15,005* – Sachin Tendulkar (IND)
12,859* – Rahul Dravid (IND)
12,487* – Ricky Ponting (AUS)
11,953 – Brian Lara ( WI)
11,947* – Jacques Kallis (RSA)
11,174 – Allan Border (AUS)
10,927 – Steve Waugh (AUS)
10,122 – Sunil Gavaskar (IND)
3 Indians there in top ten.
Sachin reached his 12000 run mark in 152nd test.
Why people started supporting Anna? Why and how it becoming a fast for Lokpal to revolutionary movement? and i found few reasons…
Since last 60 plus years our countrymen, people from each class, Farmer to mill worker, everyone suffering by many diseases like corruption on all levels, injustice, inflation, unemployment, bomb spots, nexalite issues, internal security issues, politicians/ governments inabilities to provide basics like bread & butter even after we are called fastest growing country, Politicians and corporates going together and growing together and above that politicians arrogance.
Aam Aadami has been suffering a lot in last few years, he unwillingly, unwantedly, slowly became part of corrupted system, he has been carrying anger in his mind against corrupted system, he already lost belief for politicians but same time he alone was not abler to stand against it cause his past experience was not good, as usual he wanted someone to lead him like Gandhi (yes i am talking about Mahatma and not rest), Bhagat Singh or Netaji but every politician, every party, every neta here has lost respect, lost credibility.
And people’s fortune they found a iconic, ideal social activist who is pure from heart, who is been fighting for people’s rights, against corruption since many years, who has clean and inspirational background. People started looking trustworthy, hopeful leader in him and they started supporting Anna even though many of them are not aware about what is lokpal, what change lokpal will bring? they want to protest against corrupt system, they want corruption free country.
Lata Mangeshkar, amitabh bachhan, Mumbai’s dabbawalas, anupam kher, javed akhtar, priyanka chopra, bipasha, shekhar kapoor, shaban aazami, madhur bhandarkar and many suported Anna’s fast.
Mumbaikar Dabewala to Mumbai plaform boot-polish union, farmers to serviceman, poor to rich, Indians to Non Resident Indians (NRI’s), children to senior citizens. Aam aadami to celebrities, Sportsmen to Film stars, whole country supporting this grand, anti-corruption movement.
– Sri Sri Ravishankar- who met Anna Hazare on Sunday at the Ramlila ground said “It is definite that truth will become victorious.”
– Sikh guru Guru Govind Singh said that “saints and soldiers were required to save India, and today, in order to save the country, a soldier is sitting like a saint here.“
– Mahatma Gandhi’s Private Secretary, nonagenarian V Kalyanam, has supported to Anna Hazare’s followers in Chennai.
– Santosh Hegade supported- karnattaka Lokayukta – The Lok Ayukta had exposed major irregularities in mines.
– Lata Mangeshkar: – “mujhe raajneeti na samajhme aati hai na hi usmein koi dilchaspi hai, parantu bhrashtachaar se humara desh mukt hona bahot zaroori hai, isiliye main anna hazaare ji ke is bhrashtachaar virodhi abhiyaan ka samarthan karti hun… (I don’t understand politics nor do I have an interest in it. But I feel, our country should be free from corruption, so I lend my support to the cause Anna Hazareji is fighting for),”
– Kailash kher supported and he composed a song for Anna.
Shekhar Kapoor: “The implementation of the #Lokpal bill is complex. But tht cannt take away Anna’s right to peaceful demonstration”
Anupam Kher: “Anna Hazare, Kiran Bedi and Arvind Kejriwal arrested even before they reach JP park. Saddest day for Indian Democracy.”
“The MOST important thing for all of us to remember is to keep this protest absolutely PEACEFUL. That is what ANNA wishes.”
Thousands of Indian Americans have come together in support of Anna Hazare’s movement against corruption in India from new york, washington, new jersy, LA with rallies, parades, sit-in protests and fasts.
Hundreds of NGO’s supported this movement.
POST YOUR COMMENTS about Anna hajare and the movement.
Most influential soul of today’s India, Padma Bhushan (the third-highest civilian award), Real Hero, Army officer, Transformer of Ralegan Siddhi village, a genuine countryman, icon of India, social activist, echo of Gandhi, one and only Kisan Baburao Hazare popularly known as Anna Hajare अण्णा हजारे started second Freedom Fight, a revolutionary movement.
1. Anna Hazare began his fast unto death on 5 April 2011 at Jantar Mantar at Delhi for the demand to form a joint committee of the representatives of the Government and the civil society to draft a stronger anti-corruption bill with stronger penal actions and more independence to the Lokpal and Lokayuktas.
Social activists, including Medha Patkar, Arvind kejriwal, kiran bedi, Agnivesh support to Hazare’s hunger strike and anti-corruption campaign.
2. On 8 April 2011 the Government of India accepted all demands of the movement. According formula there will be a politician Chairman and an activist, non-politician Co-Chairman. According to the notification, Pranab mukhereje will be the Chairman of the draft committee while Shanty Bhushan will be the co-chairman.
On the morning of 9 April 2011 Hazare ended his 98-hour hunger strike.
First Freedom Fighter Bhagat Singh
Second Freedom Fighter Anna Hajare (Army photo)
3. During the meeting of the joint drafting committee on 30 May 2011, the Union government members opposed the inclusion of the prime minister, higher judiciary and the acts of the MPs under the Lokpal in the draft bill.
4. On July 28, 2011 the union cabinet on approved a draft of the Lokpal Bill, which keeps the Prime Minister, judiciary and lower bureaucracy out of the ambit of the proposed Lokpal.
5. Anna Hazare rejected the government version by describing it as “cruel joke’’ and wrote a letter to Prime Ministe.
6. On August 16 2011, Hazare was arrested four hours before the planned indefinite hunger strike.
7. On 19 August 2011 Anna released from Tihar Jail and continue fast on Ram Lila maidan.
8. 20th August 2011 – 5th day of fast, waiting for dialogue from government.
9. 21st August 2011 – 6th day of fast –
Anna said again “Hunger strike will continue until the government passes Lokpal Bill.”
Anna said, “Those who are saying the BJP and RSS are behind our agitation should be sent to a “mental hospital.”
Government not taking any pro-active step, Anna has not eaten since last 6 days but government has no concerns for the health of 74 year old Anna Hajare. Government is been replying, reacting in a shameful way since starting of that movement. Our Mr. Clean hon. Prime Minister not justifying his position cleanly, such a grand movement going in a India, people on road but our PM busy talking about growth rate. Indian Janata respects Mr. Clean a lot but now people having lots of question in their mind.
10. 22st August 2011 – 7th day of fast – Anna lost 5 kg. People from India and outside of India supporting this movement. Movement seems to be centuries greatest, grand movement, NRIs hold rally for Anna in LA, Anna is fasting for the last seven days and what our hon. Manmohan singh doing? are they waiting for him to die, no Manmohan singh is busy in much more important task like attending convocation at the Indian Institute of Technology-Kharagpur where locals and students protest and few students even announced that they would not accept their degrees at the annual convocation in support of Hazare’s campaign, Ritesh Singh, a student said ‘Prime Minister giving me my degree is a dream come true. But right now a strong Lokpal is much more important than my dream.’ Is it kind of slap for sleeping government? Millions, Billions of people actively, passionately participated in anti-corruption movement, people are on road to protest corruption but importantly with non-violence, i think this is the only example in the worlds history. Why government is behaving like a full,why govt. is playing with people’s emotions. If anything happens to Anna’s health or govt. continue to respond in same way then people, youth can go to wrong direction.
Next 4 days discussions, arguments happened between Anna team and sarkar, every time Government said something and taken stand against something, it was like monkey jumping, even sarkar were in planning to arrest Anna in midnight but Anna, his team and peoples awareness made sarkar to withdraw that plan.
Meantime Annaji lost almost 7 kg weight, Dr said his Blood pressure is low, his health is stable but still Dr. has concerns of long term effects. But every time Anna Hajare said he is fit and he will not die until and unless Lokpal bill passed.
According to plan, discussion was planned in sansad (Loksabha) on Lokpal and 3 key points on 26th august, but as usual political parties played cards of their politics and nothing constuctive happned.
27th August – 12th day of Anna’s fast – Historic day for country.
In morning Anna Hazare said, “It is very sad thing that we have mistakenly sent people who are not right to Parliament.”
After lots of drama in Loksabha, after lots of certinity and uncertinity finally the historic and good thing happned, Loksabha agreed on Anna’s 3 conditions without any condition.
Anna said, “We have won half the battle. Celebrate the success with peace. My brothers and sisters who has been on fast, please end your fast. I will end my fast with you at 10 am (28th August 2011).”
“Anna thanked all countrymans, youth, women, childrens, media, supporters for supporting lokpal movement. “
28th August – Finally Anna Hajare ended his 13th day (290 hours) fast.
Anna said, “This is the beginning, we have lots of plans and things to do in near fuure and every time required everyone’s support the way they shown here. Next few agendas are Election reform, we need to have Right to recall and Right to reject. ” then he shown concerns about farmers rights, labors rights, environment and natural resource, he said we need to conserve the natural resources.